Monuments Free Tour
Plaza de la Merced
- It was constructed 500 years ago after Christian reconquest
- Formerly it was one of the main Suq (Market) of the muslim city
Moorish Fortress ‘La Alcazaba’
- It was completed in the mid 11th century by the ancient civilization of the Moors
- It's one of the oldest Roman theatres, 2100 years old
- Right in front have been found a few years ago the "Garum pools"
Cathedral of Málaga
- Renaissance Church
- It's called the `One Armed Lady´ because of its missing tower
St. John’s Church
- The 3rd oldest church in Málaga
- It was built in a mixed style of gothic, mudéjar and baroque
Lunch all together (optional)
- The most fun and interactive part of our tour!