The present General Conditions of Use will regulate the provision of the services that Pancho Tours S.L. will provide through this Website (here in after, the Website). The data of Pancho Tours S.L are the following:
Company: PANCHO TOURS S.L.
Company VAT: B91974360
Company’s address:C/ Almirante Lobo 2 - 4 Izq 41001 Sevilla - España.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PANCHO TOURS S.L.
Pancho Tours S.L. offers a variety of tours, tickets and services ("products") through its website (www.panchotours.com). Since our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, please read them carefully. They constitute the basis for acceptance of reservations by Pancho Tours S.L. Unless otherwise specified, purchases made through panchotours.com or any affiliated website of Pancho Tours S.L. are subject to these Terms and Conditions; in all reservations, the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons listed on the reservation. No variation of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless made in writing and with the permission of Pancho Tours S.L.
- By using panchotours.com, you accept and agree to these conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions, please do not visit or use panchotours.com.
- Pancho Tours S.L. may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Internet. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes made by Pancho Tours. Your continued use of panchotours.com following the posting of changes means that you accept and agree to these terms as updated or modified. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of panchotours.com (including text, images, URL, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the content of panchotours.com requires the prior written consent of Pancho Tours S.L.
- You agree to use panchotours.com only for legitimate purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of any person, nor restrict or prevent the use and enjoyment of panchotours.com. Your use of panchotours.com is intended to be of a personal and non-commercial nature, or to make legitimate requests to reserve the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site for speculative, false or fraudulent solicitations. You also agree not to use robots or any other automated means to access this site, unless expressly permitted by Pancho Tours.
- You represent and warrant that (a) Pancho Tours S.L. has not expelled you or otherwise prohibited you from accessing the site; (b) you are not a direct competitor of Pancho Tours S.L.; (c) you do not have more than one account with Pancho Tours S.L. at any one time; and (d) you have full power to bind yourself to these terms of service and, in doing so, you will not breach any other agreements to which you are a party. We grant you permission to use the site with the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the site, you may encounter content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. Pancho Tours S.L. does not endorse such content and cannot vouch for its accuracy. Therefore, you access and use the site at your own risk.
Product validity, modifications and rectifications
- All products, tours and services offered by Pancho Tours S.L. are valid on the dates shown on panchotours.com. Pancho Tours S.L. is not responsible for any information not directly provided by you.
- All requests for changes or corrections should be directed to the Pancho Tours S.L. Customer Service team (click here to send a "Date Change" request for an existing reservation), who will process them.
- Pancho Tours S.L. does not charge anything to modify or change the dates of an existing reservation, as long as our Customer Service team receives the request at least three (3) days before your confirmed travel date.
- It is not possible to change or modify tickets for a special event, theatre or show. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be changed after the original purchase has been confirmed.
- All other requests for date changes and modifications will depend on the availability of our suppliers and/or service providers; Pancho Tours S.L. cannot guarantee compliance with any date change request.
- If you make a purchase with a Pancho Tours S.L. promotional code or if you accept a discount or special offer during the Pancho Tours S.L. payment process, your discount or special offer may be cancelled when you make changes or modifications to your itinerary after the purchase is completed. Pancho Tours S.L. may decide, in its sole discretion, to accept your discount or special offer if you make a change or modification to your itinerary after the purchase is completed. However, Pancho Tours S.L. reserves the right to cancel your discount or special offer if you make changes to your confirmed itinerary.
- On occasion, our suppliers and/or service providers make changes in tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a consequence, Pancho Tours S.L. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked on panchotours.com, at any time and for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are not satisfied with the alternatives we offer, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Notwithstanding the above, when our agents, service providers and/or suppliers inform us in advance of a significant change to a reservation or to a tour, product or event, we make every effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, to modify or re-issue the reservation whenever possible.
Prices, inclusions and exclusions
- The prices that appear on panchotours.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are based on the local rate at the time of quotation, converted at the current exchange rate as determined by Pancho Tours.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a reservation has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include local taxes and usage fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, parking fees, customs charges, immigration, agriculture, passenger facilities or international transportation taxes.
- Prices do not include tips to local tour directors, drivers or guides; passport and visa fees; personal and baggage insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or foods not specifically included in the "Inclusions" section of the panchotours.com product pages.
Payments and cancellations
- Pancho Tours S.L. accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa and Amex.
- There is no charge or fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
- To make a reservation, full payment by credit or debit card is required. The payment will appear as Pancho Tours on your credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds will be offered once the tour or service has begun, or in connection with any package, accommodation, food or other services used.
- Cancellation of a reservation with Pancho Tours S.L. may result in the application of cancellation charges by Pancho Tours S.L., as explained below. Additional charges may be imposed by the individual provider/operator (see your Pancho Tours S.L. voucher for specific details). When you cancel any reservation, you will receive an email notification, with the total cancellation charges.
- Event, Attraction, Theatre, Show or Coupon Ticket: Non-refundable in any case.
- Gift voucher: Non-refundable in any case.
Other services and products of the tour
- Cancel your reservation up to 24 HOURS before departure for a full refund
- The tickets of the monuments, in activities where they are included, will not be refundable in any case.
- For personalized tours, private tours and day trips, the following policy will always apply:
If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will be applied.
If you cancel within the previous 2 calendar days, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Under this agreement, payment processing services for services purchased on this website are provided by Redsys Servicios de Procesamiento S.L.
Vouchers of Pancho Tours S.L.
- You will receive a personalized voucher from Pancho Tours S.L for each tour, event or service booked. To access and print your Pancho Tours S.L. voucher(s), you will be provided with access to a secure web page hosted by Pancho Tours S.L. containing a link to your panchotours voucher(s).
- You must give the original and authentic Pancho Tours S.L. voucher to the corresponding service provider to redeem your tour, ticket or package. Your reservation cannot be accepted or redeemed without presenting a valid Pancho Tours S.L. voucher.
- For security reasons, when redeeming your Pancho Tours S.L. voucher you must present a valid photo ID and sign the Panchotours voucher. This is done for identification purposes and helps us avoid fraud.
- In certain cases, Pancho Tours S.L. will also ask you to present the credit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This is usually only necessary for show and attraction tickets. This helps us prevent credit card abuse. On the checkout page you will be notified whether or not you must present the credit card used for the reservation. In certain cases, Pancho Tours S.L. will not require this, usually to facilitate gift purchases. However, this requirement can only be waived by contacting the Pancho Tours S.L. Customer Service team once the reservation is confirmed, and changes and modifications will be made at the sole discretion of Panchotours.
Passports, visas and insurance
It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of their nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for the entry into force requirements. As visa and health requirements may change without notice, we recommend that you check with the appropriate consulate prior to departure. We strongly recommend that you take out a full travel insurance policy before departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly change your travel dates, many policies will refund the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Pancho Tours S.L. or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers and/or distributors be liable for any of the following damages or losses (whether foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of income or loss of profit; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; (f) damages suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages arising from the use of panchotours. com, regardless of the legal action taken.
- Pancho Tours S.L. and its agents and suppliers, when making reservations for hotels, tours, transportation or any other service in connection with the itineraries of individual clients, shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, losses, accidents, delays or irregularities, obligations or expenses to the person or property due to an act or omission by any hotel, transportation company or other company or person providing the services included in the tours.
- In addition, Pancho Tours S.L. and its agents and suppliers do not accept any responsibility for any illness, theft, labor conflict, machinery failure, government limitations, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defects in any transportation vehicle or for any mishap, acts of God or other causes beyond their control.
- The content of Pancho Tours S.L, including information, names, images, photographs, logos, prices, dates and availability concerning or related to Pancho Tours S.L, panchotours. com, service provider, operator and/or distribution partner , is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" without representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied by law) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At Pancho Tours S.L., we carefully check the details of all the products and services we offer so that they are accurate. However, Pancho Tours S.L does not guarantee that the functions, content or information included in panchotours.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that panchotours.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are declared unlawful, void or unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these terms are to be in effect, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which such term is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You agree not to do the following or to assist or allow any third party to do so:
- Use the site to threaten, harass, defraud, encourage, harass or support the harassment of another person or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the site
- Use the site to send or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, pyramid schemes, surveys and other methods of mass mailing, whether commercial or non-commercial in nature.
- Using the site in a way that may create a conflict of interest, for example, trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews
- Use the site to promote intolerance or discrimination against protected groups
- Use the site to infringe the rights of a third party, including breaches related to trust, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property or patent rights.
- Use the site to send or transmit pornography or illegal content
- Use the site to solicit personal information from minors, harass them or threaten them with harm
- Use robots, spiders, site search/retrieval applications or other automated devices, processes or means to access, retrieve, assemble or index the site or any Content on it
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or other means; using the Site or any Content thereof to transmit computer viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); using devices, software or routines that interfere with the proper working of the Site or otherwise attempting to interfere with the Site; making excessive traffic requests; use the Site to breach computer network security, illegally obtain passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with security or otherwise cause damage to the Site or its Content; remove, prevent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with the Site's security-related features, functions that prevent or restrict use or copy the Site Content or functions that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- If your travel plans have changed because of COVID-19, you can cancel your reservation with us by going to email@example.com and postpone it on the best date for you, this period being until December 31, 2021.
- To receive the bonus credit, you must do nothing. You will receive a message in the next few days where we will attach a credit voucher so that you can carry out your activity on the date that best suits you throughout the year 2021.
- The COVID19 credit voucher is transferable but not refundable.
- All these new policies are subject to change in line with global developments in relation to COVID-19.