- Meeting point in Rossio Square, in front of the Theatre D. Maria II at 10:30 am.
- Short description of Lisbon History though the view of Rossio, Dom Pedro IV statue, S. Domingo's church and Figueira square.
- Departure from Figueira square, with the 25 tram.
- The trip will take 20 minutes.
- Belem's Tower visit
- It will be from the outside, but there's time to visit the interiors of the Tower if it please you
- Ticket not included
- After a nice walk along the riverside, now a visit to the monumental Padrao dos descobrimentos and the huge square in front of it (160 ft representing the compasse rose with different marbles)
- Visit to the new Centre Cultural de Belem, and the Imperial square
- The sweetest end for a tour: taste of a Pastel da Nata (the famous portuguese egg tart pastry) accompanied by a coffe
- Return to the city center