BOOK YOUR ACTIVITY AND
LIVE A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
Visit the Alcázar, the Giralda and the Cathedral of Sevilla with expert guides and taking Fast Track.
Guided Tour inside Alcazar: 1.15 hrs approx.
Guided Tour inside Cathedral: 1.15 hrs approx.
- We recommend arriving 10 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Pancho Tours will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays.
- 14.50 pm visit to Cathedral available only on Sundays.
- 13.00 pm visit to Alcázar available only on Sundays.
Tour inside the Royal Alcazar
Tour inside the Cathedral & Giralda
Read this information carefully:
The Seville Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world. It was recognized in 1987 by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. The cathedral is also the burial site of Christopher Columbus, and inside the monument you will be able to admire a mausoleum dedicated to him.
We will access together inside the Cathedral and discover how this monument was visited by kings, queens, admirals and cardinals, among many others Fernando III, Pedro I the Cruel, D. Beatrice of Swabia. In its innumerable chapels, you will find sculptures, paintings of Murillo, Roelas, Pedro de Campaña, Martínez Montañés, Luis de Vargas, Pérez de Alesio or Andrea de la Robbia.
The Cathedral of Seville is one of the most visited monument, receiving millions of people every year. Be one of them! A whole heaven of peace waiting for you.
The wonderful Alcazar of Sevilla is a royal palace, originally a Moorish fort and the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe. The Royal Alcazar is renowned as one of the most beautiful palaces in Spain. Just like the Cathedral, it was recognized in 1987 by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. The upper levels of the Alcazar are still used by the royal family as their official residence in Seville, and are administered by the National Heritage.
With our official local guide you will learn in your own language about every civilization and culture that lived in this city in the past: Romans, Visigoths, Muslims, Almoravids, Almohads and Christians. Feel the flow of the water everywhere. This vital liquid is omnipresent in all corners, on fountains and ponds. Let yourself be captivated by the magnificent colors of trees and flowers of the palace and be invaded by the environment of legends.
With this Combo Tour inside the Cathedral and the Royal Alcazar and our expert "City Lovers" guides, we will give you the best experience by telling you about many stories and legends about these historical monuments.
- If your tour's group ends up having 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of 1.00€ per person for the headphones system (which are mandatory into monuments). You should also pay for them directly to the guide at the meeting point.
- The monuments' tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the price. You must pay for them directly to the guide at the meeting point.
The white statue in Plaza del Triunfo.
(Estatua de la Inmaculada)