Weave through the beautiful streets of Porto and visit the country's most famous winerie.
Sip on 2 glasses of wine (1 Douro and 1 green), 3 glasses of Port Wine, and taste some typical "petisco" (tapas). Enjoy an inteactive tour about the history of the wines in the peninsula. Learn about the many grape varieties and flavors and learn helpful wine terms.
This exciting Wine Tour takes you to the best winerie in the city. Your expert guide will provide an interactive tour about the history of wine in the peninsula. With the aid of your guide, study a map of the Iberian Peninsula and learn about the main areas of wine production, their history, and more.
Begin at the ancient Croft Port Wine Cellar, the oldest in Porto, for your first wine tasting. Endulge in the flavors of a Rosé, a 5-year-old Ruby, as well as a 10-year-old Tawny port wine. Continue the tour with visits to 2 wine houses, enjoying a glass of Douro Wine as well as a glass of Vinho Verde accompanied by traditional Portuguese "petisco" or tapas.
- Entry and visit to the Croft Wine Cellar, the oldest one in Porto
- 3 glasses of Port Wine (among Tawny, Ruby, Blanco, Vintage)
- Visit to 2 wine houses
- 2 glasses of wine (1 Douro wine and 1 green wine) and some typical "petisco" (tapas)
- Expert multilingual guide
- Transportation to the meeting point and back
- Tip to the guide (optional)